Prosthetics & Orthotic Referrals from Healthcare Providers
Why should you refer your patients to the Oregon Artificial Limb Company?
- Our clinic has over 100 years of prosthetic & orthotic expertise combined with all the best that latest technologies can offer.
- Our team has the depth of knowledge in house to assess any situation and help your patient get the prosthetic they need to live life pain-free.
- Our staff is unique in the level of administrative assistance we provide when it comes to finances and forms.
- We have considerable resources available for any clients that might need financial assistance.
- The Oregon Artificial Limb Co. is not like the big-chain companies where clients become just a number: we know patients by name when they walk in the door.
- We offer free consultations, so clients can sit down with a practitioner and get their questions answered at no cost.
- When clients call our office, they are greeted by the friendly voice of one of our employees who will get them in for a same-week appointment.
- Refer your patients to our company to ensure they get the high level of care and attention to detail they deserve.
An information resource for physicians & patients
If you have a patient who is a recent amputee or someone looking to learn more about their options, we are more than happy to talk with them over the phone or in person. We also supply free patient education materials.
All consultations are free of charge. We also provide educational packets if you are looking for something to hand out to your patients when they come into the office. Our practitioners are also available to do on-site clinic appointments if a consult at your office would work better for the patient.
We fabricate all our devices on location, allowing for adjustments to be made in real-time.
Our practitioners are certified to work with the most advanced prosthetic and orthotic technologies, including Orion and Linx microprocessor joints as well as Ottobok C-braces.
Not only do we work with the technology of the future, our more than 100 years of operation has created a legacy of experience and craftsmanship you won’t find anywhere else.
Our well-seasoned staff and consulting experts have the knowledge to work with many models of prosthetics that are no longer manufactured, such as:
- Hard sockets
- Pin-lock sockets
- Elevated vacuum systems
- Skin-fit suction
- Leather-lined sockets
- PTBSC sockets
- Microelectric prosthetics
Our unique history and wealth of experience makes us the best place to go for any complex or hard to fit cases.
A custom experience for a custom prosthetics & orthotics
At OAL, we develop a relationship with our clients that sees them coming back year after year for continued care. We even have clients that have been with us for over five decades! This is personal work, and it requires a personal touch. If you want to rest assured that your patient will be totally taken care of when they start their prosthetic or orthotic journey, refer them to the Oregon Artificial Limb Company.
We are accredited by BOC. Our practitioners are ABC Certified, and we are a member of the American Orthotic and Prosthetic Association.
Supporting healthcare practitioners & patients:
We are open for new clients.